Web Site Terms and
Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on BuildTrack's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by BuildTrack whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on BuildTrack's site are given "as is". BuildTrack makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, BuildTrack does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
On no occasion should BuildTrack or its suppliers subject to any harms (counting without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on BuildTrack's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that BuildTrack or a BuildTrack approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on BuildTrack's site could incorporate typographical or photographic mistakes. BuildTrack does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. BuildTrack may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. BuildTrack does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
BuildTrack has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by BuildTrack of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
BuildTrack may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with BuildTrack's site should be administered by the laws of the country of India without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and with the assent of the individual concerned
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- If and when the reasons for the collection of individual data are specifically identified, then the data will be collected with the target of satisfying those reasons and such data will not be used beyond that unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained